ME...

Accept me as I am-I have no guarantee. A claim to perfection I have not. Perfect I cannot be.I, like you.....am human. Prone to make mistakes. Failure is not a character flaw, Just a part of the human makeup. I live, I laugh and I also learn. My knowledge is incomplete. I am searching all the time, in waking hours as well as sleep. I have a long road to travel, as well as you do. We learn our lessons on the way. Wisdom we shall acrue. Accept me as I am Because I am ....me. And You are you. No one like me in the world. That is my only guarantee.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Kandhamal-Orissa Violence - Aug 2008

The Communal Violence In the Kandhamal district of Orissa in August 2008 was one of the worst in recent times but due to geographic location and communication issues the world was not able to know what actually happened. The violence shattered lives of thousands. People became homeless. All the little that people had was gone into the ashes of hatred and violence. Public property was damaged. The ruthless killings took away the life of many innocent. Its been around more than 10 months now, people are still in make shift tents. These people are left with nothing now except tears in their eyes and life long pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment