ME...

Accept me as I am-I have no guarantee. A claim to perfection I have not. Perfect I cannot be.I, like you.....am human. Prone to make mistakes. Failure is not a character flaw, Just a part of the human makeup. I live, I laugh and I also learn. My knowledge is incomplete. I am searching all the time, in waking hours as well as sleep. I have a long road to travel, as well as you do. We learn our lessons on the way. Wisdom we shall acrue. Accept me as I am Because I am ....me. And You are you. No one like me in the world. That is my only guarantee.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Earth Day


(Click on the image to view in the original size)

Today on the occassion of Earth Day I could find no better image than this one taken by my friend Vijay Kumar Rajpoot.. The image may look beautiful to some and some people may think a tree without no leaves..how can this be beautiful? Today I happened to be part of a discussion where we all were discussing about Earth Day. Some people in the group took active participation and showed interest in the same, however there were some who made a fun out of it. They had a point, that by the time the worst thing happens to earth it will be more than 100 years or so. That was also true upto some extent but one question remained unanswered in my mind (What about the next generations?).Very few people on our planet actually care about nature and that remains a fact. We hardly take out any time to think and ask ourselves questions like: What will happen if on a fine morning we wake up and come to know that electricity has gone for ever. What will happen If we come to know that all oil wells have dried up...and the there will be no petrol/diesel. Simillarly there are many more questions that each one should think about. Everyone would agree that without these things life of human beings in todays life will come to a stanstill. So isnt it a good idea to start thinking about how the worst can be avoided. I will certainly start looking into it from now onwards. Will You??

1 comment:

  1. Its better to start thinking from one point or wait for the nature to teach you to learn to respect one of the most precious gift given by mother earth.

    ReplyDelete