ME...
Accept me as I am-I have no guarantee. A claim to perfection I have not. Perfect I cannot be.I, like you.....am human. Prone to make mistakes. Failure is not a character flaw, Just a part of the human makeup. I live, I laugh and I also learn. My knowledge is incomplete. I am searching all the time, in waking hours as well as sleep. I have a long road to travel, as well as you do. We learn our lessons on the way. Wisdom we shall acrue. Accept me as I am Because I am ....me. And You are you. No one like me in the world. That is my only guarantee.
It so happened that, I was missing my family badly from morning and was restless the entire day. The very thought about spending time with family during good friday and easter was something that came into my mind time and again. I was recollecting all those memories of spending easter time with my loved ones. Some incidents made me smile, however the pain of being away alone on this day was haunting me. To make myself comfortable, I tried spending some time in the terrace. I looked outside the window and the weather outside was in the same mood as I was. The sky was full of dark clouds and it seemed as if the heavens are about to pour in anytime. I just wanted to spend some time alone listening to the birds chirping, to feel the cold wind and the cloudy weather. Just then, the view of Mont.Royal made me think for a moment. A cross standing tall at the peak of Mont.Royal surronded by dark clouds. All the winter shed trees seemed like thorns when looked from a distance. The view had something to say and at that moment I could interpret as " There may be times when we feel alone and down but standing firmly and letting the clouds of our lives passby is the best thing to do". This thought may be the Chemical locha of my mind or was it really a message from God, I was not able to distinguish however what mattered the most was I was feeling better and relaxed. I tried to capture the view of the good friday evening through my camera. I hope the picture conveys some message to you as well...

(Click On the image to view the original size)
(Photograph By : James Naik)
awesome view man.... :)
ReplyDelete