T20 Cricket has managed to recieve accolades from many cricket fans around the world and has been accepted as the most entertaining and exciting form of cricket. The wining of T20 world cup championship by Indian cricket team in 2007 was nothing less than creating history. But very few could have imagined at that point of time that it was just the begining of a new era in cricket and something thing like IPL would be born out of it. IPL the name is not new to the cricket fans around the world. The first season of IPL showcased how big a cricketing event can be and how the amalgamation of cricket along with glamour and offcourse money, can change the meaning of entertainment and take it to a different level all together. IPL brought together cricketers of different nations, corporates, film stars, cheer leaders..etc..etc..under one roof. The team owners tried their best to publicise the respective teams in all forms of media in IPL 1 but ultimately what counted was the performance of the team and team members. The IPL 2 also has been the most awaited event for last couple of months and the teams owners have left no stones unturned to attract public attention. There are numerous advertisements and music videos on air these days. One of the IPL team Kolkatta Knight Riders has come up with an interesting video song with a good mix of Indian music, Kolkatta's energy and flavour of South Africa, where IPL 2 is played this year. The Video Features the team owner and super star Shahrukh Khan as vibrant as always. Enjoy!!!
Kolkatta Knight Riders - Theme Song ( South African Mix)
(Featuring : Shahrukh Khan)
ME...
Accept me as I am-I have no guarantee. A claim to perfection I have not. Perfect I cannot be.I, like you.....am human. Prone to make mistakes. Failure is not a character flaw, Just a part of the human makeup. I live, I laugh and I also learn. My knowledge is incomplete. I am searching all the time, in waking hours as well as sleep. I have a long road to travel, as well as you do. We learn our lessons on the way. Wisdom we shall acrue. Accept me as I am Because I am ....me. And You are you. No one like me in the world. That is my only guarantee.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment