ME...

Accept me as I am-I have no guarantee. A claim to perfection I have not. Perfect I cannot be.I, like you.....am human. Prone to make mistakes. Failure is not a character flaw, Just a part of the human makeup. I live, I laugh and I also learn. My knowledge is incomplete. I am searching all the time, in waking hours as well as sleep. I have a long road to travel, as well as you do. We learn our lessons on the way. Wisdom we shall acrue. Accept me as I am Because I am ....me. And You are you. No one like me in the world. That is my only guarantee.

Monday, April 20, 2009

For Me...To Have U !

(Click the image to view the original size)
(Photograph By : James Naik
)

**********
All that has been done,
In the night and in the evening sun,
This fire that we light,
All our love such a beautiful sight.


I feel it in my bones and eyes,
A love that never dies,
We were given a gift,
Something that gave our spirits a lift.


All to be given,
Is the life that's to be liven,
A bond between two,
A bond that is to be shared with you.

This that is so nice,
That odds are the role of the dice,
For me to have you,
Shows me I can be true.

**************
(By: Tristan W. Eaton)

2 comments:

  1. Heart touching poem with lovely couple. James you are great. Wish you all the best to write more :) -Sanjeev Khurana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't let the poet inside become weak.. keep exercising.. keep writing..
    Aman

    ReplyDelete