ME...

Accept me as I am-I have no guarantee. A claim to perfection I have not. Perfect I cannot be.I, like you.....am human. Prone to make mistakes. Failure is not a character flaw, Just a part of the human makeup. I live, I laugh and I also learn. My knowledge is incomplete. I am searching all the time, in waking hours as well as sleep. I have a long road to travel, as well as you do. We learn our lessons on the way. Wisdom we shall acrue. Accept me as I am Because I am ....me. And You are you. No one like me in the world. That is my only guarantee.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Moments

Some moments are worth capturing... I noticed this man sitting quite in a silent corner for an hour or so in the banks of the river. His head down the entire time with closed eyes. Most probably he was enjoying the silence of the place. The life in cities sometime becomes so hectic and monotonous that people desperately search for peace of mind and try to escape from the mechanical life surrounded by gadgets. At these times a silent place like this, is a relief. The expression in the man's face says it all. I was sitting some 100 mts away from this person but thanks to my camera lenses.. I was able to capture the expression and that very moment...

1 comment: