ME...

Accept me as I am-I have no guarantee. A claim to perfection I have not. Perfect I cannot be.I, like you.....am human. Prone to make mistakes. Failure is not a character flaw, Just a part of the human makeup. I live, I laugh and I also learn. My knowledge is incomplete. I am searching all the time, in waking hours as well as sleep. I have a long road to travel, as well as you do. We learn our lessons on the way. Wisdom we shall acrue. Accept me as I am Because I am ....me. And You are you. No one like me in the world. That is my only guarantee.

Monday, May 4, 2009

Me..Flying High


After a long winter, which started for me in Delhi in the month of December seems to be ending in Montreal. The weather in Montreal last weekend was pleasant and after the winters it was the first time that the temperature was around 25 degrees C. The excitement of a sunny bright day was equally reflected in the moods of people. It was a nice feeling going out without the regular Jacket, caps, mufflers, etc. So to utilize this time for full enjoyment, I and Sanjeev planned to visit the Old Montreal area and the banks of St.Lawrence river. Though some of our other friends also planned to come with us, at the final moment they preferred to Sleep in their cozy beds. Leaving all these guys with their day dreams, Sanjeev and I started at around 12:30 PM. It was a bright day outside and It was really fun to see people around in Shorts, T-Shirts, Not to miss the pretty girls in mini's. Comming back to the point...we reached the streets of Old Montreal to find a french band enjoying the dance and songs, doing all crazy stuff. Spent a good amount of time with the people over there with people laughing and screaming. The best place was still to come and it was not too far from the streets of Old Montreal. The banks of St.Lawrence river. Its was beautiful place and not as crowded as the places I have been earlier. The best part of this place was it's silence. There were some people at one corner enjoying beer and fishing stick in the other hand. It was really fun to see a women standing there... who got 2 big fish in a time interval of 20 mins whereas the other people around, did not even manage to get a single small fish after an hour or so. The expressions of other people looking at the women with fish was worth watching :)  

We sat there for an hour or so and couldn't stop admiring the beauty of the place and its silence. We spent good time taking pictures of the surroundings, people racing in the speed boats and the ships . In our 5 hours stay in the banks of the river we took around 600 pics, some good..some bad and the pic above of me flying high was also taken in the same place. I liked this pic for the only reason that the pic reflects my mood, being happy and enjoying the moments. Cheers!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment